Who would have thought that the Jojoba plant, amid its hot surroundings, can produce something so cool? We are talking about Jojoba oil! The plant receives so little from the area that it grows, but gives so much in return! Go ahead and pamper yourself with a jojoba oil massage therapy treatment. It will surely leave your skin looking nourished and rejuvenated. The best thing about it is that you can topically apply this oil directly to your skin without any harshness. It also has many antioxidants because of its rancidity stability. It might be the saving grace we all need in our skincare routine. What might truly make this nourishing oil such a wonder? Read more to find out.
WHAT IS JOJOBA OIL?
Jojoba oil is produced from the jojoba plant ( Simmondsia Chinensis), a shrub that grows in the deserted areas of California, Mexico, Egypt and Arizona. The plant can live up to 200 years amidst the harsh environment. It is technically wax and is extracted from jojoba beans, nuts, and seeds. Its method of extraction is done by letting the plant parts dry for a week or more. Then, it will be placed in a machine that will extract the oil. Jojoba oil is a carrier oil that is frequently used in beauty products. Some of these are face serums, homemade lotions, hair masks, body scrubs and nail oils, to name a few. Furthermore, this natural oil is favoured in massage therapy treatments. Let us find out why.
JOJOBA OIL MASSAGE TREATMENT FOR REJUVENATING SKINCARE
Jojoba oil is frequently used as a massage oil. It has multiple benefits and is perfect for skin rejuvenation. It won’t just stay and sit on your skin, but it is quickly absorbed due to its fatty acids. Furthermore, it deeply moisturises your skin without leaving a greasy feeling. Jojoba carrier oil is undoubtedly packed with nutrients that are really beneficial to the skin. With that, we are going to share with you how effective it is.
HOW IS JOJOBA OIL EFFECTIVE FOR YOUR SKIN?
Jojoba carrier oil has plenty of nutrients that effectively nurture the skin, such as Vitamins A, D and E, Omega 6, Chromium, 9 fatty acids, zinc, and copper. It also has the ability to mimic or resemble the human sebum that the skin produces. Such is characterised as a waxy and greasy material.
With that said, acne is caused by an excess of sebum and or a blockage of the pores. A lot of people know how burdensome it is to have acne, but you don’t have to agonise anymore. Applying jojoba carrier oil onto your skin may lessen sebum production thereby preventing the possibility of acne. Know that jojoba carrier oil is not limited to oily skin, but is applicable to all skin types!
BENEFITS OF JOJOBA OIL MASSAGE TREATMENT
- Moisturises the skin: A moisturised skin has a lesser chance of having skin problems. That is why moisturising daily is very important for healthy-looking skin. Thus, constant application of jojoba carrier oil can minimise the possibility of dry or oily skin.
- Has antibacterial properties: There are studies that prove jojoba oil is a natural antibacterial agent that prevents the growth or spread of bacteria. With jojoba oil, you don’t have to worry about bacteria lingering.
- Abundant with antioxidants: This is one of jojoba oil’s invaluable benefits. It helps the skin look younger and plumper. There are a lot of antioxidants and this nourishing oil is one of them that is really beneficial.
- Enhances skin radiance: Dryness is the most common cause of dull skin. Jojoba oil reduces dullness and helps bring radiance to your skin.
- Lessens sebum production: Jojoba oil can mimic the skin in terms of sebum production and stabilise it, regardless if you have oily or dry skin. That is why it is the perfect oil suitable for most skin types.
ESSENTIAL OILS THAT BLEND WELL WITH JOJOBA OIL
Using jojoba carrier oil on its own is already wonderful! For the fun part, you can also blend it with essential oils depending on our different purposes. Essential oils need carrier oils to dilute it it into a certain ratio. Doing so creates a blend that is safe to be topically applied to your skin. Certainly, jojoba carrier oil is a great choice. Here are some essential oils that you can pair with your jojoba carrier oil:
- Peppermint essential oil: It is a perennial herb that is a hybrid of spearmint and water mint. Moreover, it can be used for haircare and skincare routines, aromatherapy, and natural insect repellent.
- Rosemary essential oil: It is extracted from the rosemary plant which is an evergreen shrub. It contains potent anti-bacterial elements, and it leaves your skin looking fresh and radiant.
- Frankincense essential oil: It is made from the Boswellia Tree and grows in the dry regions of Africa, India and the Middle East. It works well with oily or acne-prone skin and helps your skin look younger.
- Geranium essential oil: It came from the leaves of Pelargonium Graveolens through steam distillation. Its plant is native to South Africa, and also grows in places of Europe and Asia. It has many skin-friendly benefits like antioxidants, antibacterial, and rejuvenating properties.
- Clary Sage essential oil: The plant originated from Europe and Western Asia, and it is processed from a stout biennial herb through steam distillation. It can be added to your favourite natural shampoo to achieve that healthy-looking hair. It is also a fragrant oil that is perfect for perfume or fragrance used in bathing.
- Lavender essential oil: This popular nourishing oil is a highly concentrated extract coming from the lavender plant using special distilling techniques. It has various uses, such as: fragrance oil, cloth freshener, facial toner, moisturiser, face and body soap, cuticle cream, carrier oil, and room freshener.
- Wintergreen essential oil: This natural oil is derived from the wintergreen plant through fermentation and distillation. It can be used for lotions, shampoos, air fresheners, massage oils, soap, household cleaner, and candles.
OTHER JOJOBA OIL APPLICATIONS THAT CAN BE USED FOR MASSAGE
There are numerous ways on how you can use jojoba carrier oil and inculcate it into your skincare routine. Once you try these, your skin will definitely love it!
- Make-up remover: Apply and gently massage jojoba oil to your face to remove make-up. It can also remove sunscreen from your skin.
- Moisturiser: After cleaning your face, apply a few drops of jojoba carrier oil.
- Acne Treatment: Make sure to clean your face first. Then, apply a few drops to your face where there are blemishes and let the oil seep through. Next is to apply moisturiser.
- Massage oil blends (using Peppermint Oil): Combine 2 tablespoons of Jojoba Oil and 5 to 8 drops of peppermint oil. Make sure to shake properly before using.
- Hair treatment: To moisturise hair, add a few drops of jojoba oil to your shampoo and conditioner.
- Facial cleanser: Apply and massage a few drops of jojoba oil into your face. Next, use a damp washcloth. Prior to doing the rest of your skincare routine, dry your skin first.
USEFUL TIPS ON HOW TO USE JOJOBA OIL EFFECTIVELY
The following things stated below are some useful tips you must know before you start your jojoba carrier oil skincare journey:
- Test it out: More popularly known as a patch test, put jojoba carrier oil on a small portion of your skin to see if it will not create an allergic reaction. Although jojoba oil is hypoallergenic, there are only a few rare instances when side effects would arise, such as rashes or itching. Thus, precautionary measures are highly recommended.
- Premium quality of Jojoba oil: Ensure that you buy the best quality of jojoba oil that has been cold-pressed and unrefined. It usually has a yellow or gold colour. Otherwise, it may not have the same effect as the natural one and could possibly cause irritation to the skin.
- Oil consistency: One of the best qualities of jojoba oil is how fast it absorbs. Your skin absorbs high-quality jojoba oil fast, while the low-quality jojoba oil will not be absorbed.
- Oil storage: Keep your natural oil away from direct sunlight. Also, it must be stored at room temperature to ensure it lasts longer.
JOJOBA OIL FOR DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES
It is quite tricky to find a product that is suitable for your skin. What works for others might not work for you and talk about the different side effects it may cause. Some things are just truly unpredictable! Luckily, this is where jojoba carrier oil comes in. Not only does it give numerous benefits, but it is also suitable for most skin types because of its capability to balance the oil on your skin.
JOJOBA OIL FOR OILY SKIN
Having oily skin, it is really troublesome having to deal with shiny skin areas, blackheads, whiteheads, dull skin, or even acne. However, you can confidently put all that behind you by simply using Jojoba carrier oil. This is because such nourishing oil helps reduce the production of sebum, thus, it is excellent on oily skin.
JOJOBA OIL FOR DRY SKIN
Jojoba oil helps soothe dry skin due to its ability to mimic the skin and stabilise oil production. The problems caused by dry skin such as itchy, flaky, rough, and peeling skin may be resolved with the aid of this nourishing oil.
JOJOBA OIL FOR NORMAL SKIN
It is a bliss to be free from oily or dry skin. With that said, even people with normal skin need to have a dose of skincare routine. Doing so will enhance youthful radiance and prevent possible skin problems arising from stress and other variables. Jojoba carrier oil will do just that for normal skin types. This nourishing oil is packed with vitamins A, D and E, zinc, and many more nutrients that assists in giving us that healthier-looking skin.
JOJOBA OIL FOR MATURE SKIN
There are a few reasons why the skin ages, such as fat loss beneath the skin, sun damage, among other factors. Application of jojoba carrier oil may help maintain youthful-looking skin. It is a great anti-ageing ingredient that can fade wrinkles and fine lines over time.
JOJOBA OIL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Jojoba oil is compatible with any skin type and is a completely natural ingredient. Therefore, it is unlikely to experience skin breakouts and other skin sensitivities. With that said, always adhere to our advice to perform precautionary measures such as patch tests.
It is a no-brainer that jojoba carrier oil has a popular reputation when it comes to skincare and massage! This is all because of its overflowing perks. What a relief, you can finally say farewell to fine lines, wrinkles, and dry or oily skin problems when you indulge in using this wonder oil. Give it a try and discover what other things it can offer.
WHERE TO BUY JOJOBA OIL ONLINE FOR SKIN IN BULK AT A WHOLESALE PRICE IN AUSTRALIA
There are a great number of stores that offer jojoba oil, which is quite confusing. You should conduct research beforehand about what brand you want to trust and purchasing from stores that sell only high-quality products.
That is why N-Essentials is the best place to go. Here, we are set towards the goal of providing only the best quality jojoba oils that can cater to your skincare needs and bring out only the best results. Our jojoba oil is natural and cold-pressed. To top it all off, you can purchase it in bulk at a wholesale price conveniently. With us, we make sure that you will have a great experience with these nourishing oils.
In recent times, consumers have been really careful about what harmful chemicals can be present in their skincare products. Hence, they only choose trusted brands. There's no need to worry, N-essentials is a reliable online supplier that procures only the highest quality carrier oils from around the world and offered at a highly competitive price. You can browse through our online catalogue and pick more from our wide-range of products available.
You can head over to our FAQ page for your questions. Or, you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more product inquiries and price discussion of bulk orders. Our team will be happy to assist.