BENEFITS OF NATURAL EXTRACTS
Consumers have been demanding to replace chemicals with natural ingredients in skincare formulations. For this reason, botanical extracts are becoming prevalent in many beauty care products. They are perfect alternatives as they are safe and jampacked with benefits.
- Calendula Extract : It is one of the favourable natural extracts that help alleviate acne and enhance your skin’s overall appearance. Calendula extract helps soothe and tone the skin, giving it a radiant look.
- Chamomile Extract : It is a part of our stellar natural extracts that you should not forego! Chamomile extract has remarkable antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe the skin. It is also abundant with antioxidants and is hypoallergenic. Enjoy such qualities when you buy our botanical extracts now.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract : Natural extracts like grapefruit are well-known for their skincare qualities. Grapefruit seed extract provides antioxidant, antibacterial, and preservation properties beneficial to your skin. Elevate your self-care goods now with this extract.
- Green Tea Extract :Botanical extracts, when used cosmetically, deliver admirable benefits to the skin. Thus, green tea extract is no exemption from this list. It helps reduce the sight of discolouration, ageing, cellulite, redness, puffiness, blackheads, and dark circles. Green tea extract also soothes irritated skin, cleans dirt, and exfoliates dead skin cells. Such advantages will surely give your skin the treat of the lifetime!
- Rosemary Oleoresin Extract :Natural extracts, such as rosemary oleoresin, are the ultimate beauty treatment must-haves!Rosemary extract skin benefits include moisturisation, tightening, balancing oil production, fighting acne with its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial qualities, and revitalising dullness. No wonder natural extracts are getting all the hype recently!
- Seabuckthorn Oil : It is one of the botanical extracts that are filled with nutrients that aid in soothing, hydrating, and protecting the skin. Seabuckthorn oil has anti-fungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory attributes perfect for acne-prone and oily skin. It also assists in removing excess grease from your hair. Botanical extracts are an excellent addition to your skincare and hair care collection.
- Witch Hazel Extract: Amplify your nightly routine with this extract as it soothes bug bites and razor burns, cleans oily face, lessens the appearance of stretch marks, and more. That is why numerous products have included witch hazel extract to their ingredients. Buy our botanical extracts now to rock your skincare routine!
APPLICATIONS OF BOTANICAL EXTRACTS
The utilisation of botanical extracts prevailed when people discouraged skin-damaging formulations in their products and enamoured society to establish a new era of self-care products with safe and eco-friendly ingredients. You, too, can make your homemade skincare line with natural extracts. Here are sample applications for your reference:
- Face oil: Nurture your face with the powers of botanical extracts. The best part is you can make your customised face oil at home and you do not have to worry about harmful chemicals anymore. With proper application and ingredients, you can achieve your desired skin appearance.
- Hair care:There are various natural extracts, such as chamomile and rosemary, that help your hair look visually appealing. Make your personalised hair treatment and receive benefits such as dandruff minimisation, silky-soft hair, and more with these botanical extracts.
Precautions: Never apply natural extracts directly to your skin as they are very concentrated and may cause skin sensitivities, make sure to dilute it properly with a carrier. It is advisable to conduct a small patch test to check for any allergic reactions. Moreover, these extracts are not for internal consumption. You may consult a medical practitioner for a more in-depth understanding. Following these safety measures are essential when using botanical extracts to avoid skin problems from arising.
OTHER INGREDIENTS THAT BLEND WELL WITH NATURAL EXTRACTS
BOTANICAL EXTRACTS FROM N-ESSENTIALS
N-Essentials is delighted to share its wide range of natural extracts, carrier oils, raw ingredients, and other products to add to your assortment of beauty ingredients. Our online store provides you with a number of cosmetic raw materials including botanical extracts.
There are many benefits you can get from incorporating such essentials to your beauty regime. Whatever skin benefits you are looking to gain, you can be assured that we have the ideal product for you.
WHY BUY BOTANICAL EXTRACTS AND OTHER SKINCARE INGREDIENTS ONLINE FROM N-ESSENTIALS?
N-Essentials is your one-stop online destination if you wish to buy natural extracts and other skincare essentials. We aim towards meeting the maximum possible standards and that our valued customers get the best ingredients matched for your desired skincare, aromatherapy, and/or eco-household applications.